The new Nissan TITAN has arrived and is now available at your local Nissan dealer serving Clearwater Tampa St Petersburg Florida. You can opt to purchase or lease, and there are brand incentives available to help you with either approach. The TITAN continues to be one of the boldest options among full-size pickup trucks. It’s also one of the most customizable as Nissan offers a range of trim levels, and they each have optional packages through which you can make your TITAN uniquely your own.
Make your mark on the Tampa Bay region with a truck as bold as you are. Nissan offers a Crew Cab with four conventional doors and a 67-inch bed and a King Cab with rear-hinged rear doors and a 79-inch bed.
1. The Midnight Edition option provides your Nissan TITAN and even more aggressive appearance.
2. Eighteen-inch steel wheels are standard, but 18- and 20-inch alloy wheels are available.
3. All TITAN models are pre-wired for a trailer, and an optional trailer-tow package is available.
4. Open and close your tailgate with ease thanks an included dampening mechanism.
5. Consider the Platinum Reserve for its integrated LED lighting for the bed rail and cargo area.
Your new Nissan TITAN in Clearwater will be able to seat five or six whether you opt for the Crew Cab or King Cab. But if you intend to have adults in the second row often, the added legroom is a nice upgrade.
1. The base model has cloth seating, air conditioning, six-speaker audio and a center touch screen.
2. The Midnight Edition upgrades aren’t limited to the exterior. Enjoy a bolder interior design as well.
3. Improve your comfort with a zoned climate control system and a leather-wrapped steering wheel.
4. The Pro-4X and Platinum Reserve include front bucket seats rather than the standard bench.
5. Drive around in style with a premium audio system that features a dozen high-grade speakers.
The Nissan TITAN is one of the most mechanically sophisticated full-size pickup trucks on the market. The max payload rating is more than 2,400 pounds and the max towing rating is more than 10,000 pounds.
1. There’s not much you can’t haul or tow thanks to the capabilities of your new TITAN.
2. Four-wheel drive is optional, and starting with the SV trim level, includes front tow hooks.
3. All TITAN models have a nine-speed automatic transmission mated to a 400-hp V8 engine.
4. The Pro-4X adds the trailering equipment and a skid plate that protects the radiator.
5. An available trailer brake controller lets you adjust your trailer brakes from within the cab.
The Nissan TITAN may be one of the most powerful and capable pickups on the market, but it’s also one of the most technologically advanced. In fact, this the most sophisticated Nissan pickup ever.
1. The base packages include an 8-inch touch screen, and a 9-inch touch screen is available.
2. Every TITAN includes advanced driver assists, such as blind-spot monitoring and automatic braking.
3. Trailer sway control is standard, which means that you always have that option down the line.
4. The Platinum Reserve adds front and rear parking sensors and other exclusive tech upgrades.
Our local Nissan team encourages you to test-drive the new Nissan TITAN in Clearwater, and to do that, just visit us at any time during our standard business hours. You can also shop with us online, and our Nissan team serving Clearwater Tampa St Petersburg Florida is available to assist you by phone or via email or text. We can help you with current specials, personalized quotes, financing and leasing options, trade-ins, trim levels, options and much more!
All advertised pricing is on in-stock units only and includes all applicable dealer discounts, manufacturer discounts, and incentives. Certain offers and incentives presume financing through the Manufacturer Captive Lender, subject to approved credit. Should you purchase the vehicle through the use of other funds or through other lending sources, certain offers and incentives may be excluded. Due to supply chain challenges and limited inventory, vehicles may be subject to an additional market adjustment depending on inventory production, availability and market conditions. Please see dealer for details.
All new vehicles subject to $3495 Lokey Protection Package fee. Pre-owned vehicle pricing excludes $1,995 vehicle reconditioning fee. Lokey Certified Preowned Nissans up to $2995 Lokey certification fee. All certified preowned vehicles must finance through Nissan Motor Finance to qualify for $1000 rebate. Any lifts on new Nissan Titans will be subject to a $9,999 upgrade charge. Plus dealer added options/pre loads/accessories and $1195 Dealer Fee.