Stopping by whenever you have some free time to shop is highly encouraged, and our doors are always open to our friends in Clearwater. If your schedule is fit to burst with other upcoming events, an appointment is also a smart idea. Reserving some one-on-one time with one of our friendly experts guarantees that you get the most out of your valuable time spent perusing our copious inventory. You sure can, and it's amazingly simple and easy to use this complimentary tool on our website. While you're on the vehicle description page of the automobile that piques your interest, just click on the bell icon. After doing this, we'll let you know immediately the next time we lower this car, truck, or SUV's price so that you can take advantage of this great deal. It's a superbly convenient way to automatically save even more on your next vehicle purchase. Your valuable time is important to both you and our team, so we've streamlined the car buying and loan process significantly. All you need to bring with you to drive home in your dream vehicle are the following items and we will handle the rest: Yes. We would love to purchase your trade-in vehicle today. Our staff takes immense pride in providing the best prices possible on trade-in vehicles, so come see for yourself why so many other savvy shoppers turn to us first when the time comes to maximize the value of their old vehicle and upgrade into a brighter automotive future. Trading in your car at Lokey Nissan is significantly easier and substantially more rewarding than selling it on your own if you're a car shopper who places a high priority on convenience, value, and time well spent. To maximize the return on your old car, all you have to do is connect with our team of knowledgeable and friendly used car specialists by calling 727-766-0821 and we will get to work immediately on providing you with an outstanding estimate that delivers a truly impressive amount of value to you. After accepting your optimized and personalized trade-in quote, you can turn your attention right away to where the real fun begins: Shopping for the right high-quality and affordable used car, truck, or SUV to park in your front driveway.
The new Nissan TITAN has arrived and is now available at your local Nissan dealer serving Clearwater Tampa St Petersburg Florida. You can opt to purchase or lease, and there are brand incentives available to help you with either approach. The TITAN continues to be one of the boldest options among full-size pickup trucks. It’s also one of the most customizable as Nissan offers a range of trim levels, and they each have optional packages through which you can make your TITAN uniquely your own.
Make your mark on the Tampa Bay region with a truck as bold as you are. Nissan offers a Crew Cab with four conventional doors and a 67-inch bed and a King Cab with rear-hinged rear doors and a 79-inch bed.
1. The Midnight Edition option provides your Nissan TITAN and even more aggressive appearance.
2. Eighteen-inch steel wheels are standard, but 18- and 20-inch alloy wheels are available.
3. All TITAN models are pre-wired for a trailer, and an optional trailer-tow package is available.
4. Open and close your tailgate with ease thanks an included dampening mechanism.
5. Consider the Platinum Reserve for its integrated LED lighting for the bed rail and cargo area.
Your new Nissan TITAN in Clearwater will be able to seat five or six whether you opt for the Crew Cab or King Cab. But if you intend to have adults in the second row often, the added legroom is a nice upgrade.
1. The base model has cloth seating, air conditioning, six-speaker audio and a center touch screen.
2. The Midnight Edition upgrades aren’t limited to the exterior. Enjoy a bolder interior design as well.
3. Improve your comfort with a zoned climate control system and a leather-wrapped steering wheel.
4. The Pro-4X and Platinum Reserve include front bucket seats rather than the standard bench.
5. Drive around in style with a premium audio system that features a dozen high-grade speakers.
The Nissan TITAN is one of the most mechanically sophisticated full-size pickup trucks on the market. The max payload rating is more than 2,400 pounds and the max towing rating is more than 10,000 pounds.
1. There’s not much you can’t haul or tow thanks to the capabilities of your new TITAN.
2. Four-wheel drive is optional, and starting with the SV trim level, includes front tow hooks.
3. All TITAN models have a nine-speed automatic transmission mated to a 400-hp V8 engine.
4. The Pro-4X adds the trailering equipment and a skid plate that protects the radiator.
5. An available trailer brake controller lets you adjust your trailer brakes from within the cab.
The Nissan TITAN may be one of the most powerful and capable pickups on the market, but it’s also one of the most technologically advanced. In fact, this the most sophisticated Nissan pickup ever.
1. The base packages include an 8-inch touch screen, and a 9-inch touch screen is available.
2. Every TITAN includes advanced driver assists, such as blind-spot monitoring and automatic braking.
3. Trailer sway control is standard, which means that you always have that option down the line.
4. The Platinum Reserve adds front and rear parking sensors and other exclusive tech upgrades.
Our local Nissan team encourages you to test-drive the new Nissan TITAN in Clearwater, and to do that, just visit us at any time during our standard business hours. You can also shop with us online, and our Nissan team serving Clearwater Tampa St Petersburg Florida is available to assist you by phone or via email or text. We can help you with current specials, personalized quotes, financing and leasing options, trade-ins, trim levels, options and much more!
All advertised pricing is on in-stock units only and includes all applicable dealer discounts, manufacturer discounts, and incentives. Certain offers and incentives presume financing through the Manufacturer Captive Lender, subject to approved credit. Should you purchase the vehicle through the use of other funds or through other lending sources, certain offers and incentives may be excluded. Due to supply chain challenges and limited inventory, vehicles may be subject to an additional market adjustment depending on inventory production, availability and market conditions. Please see dealer for details.
Pre-owned vehicle pricing excludes $1,995 vehicle reconditioning fee. Lokey Certified Preowned Nissans up to $2995 certification fee. All certified preowned vehicles must finance through Nissan Motor Finance to qualify for $1000 rebate. Any lifts on new Nissan Titans will be subject to a $9,999 upgrade charge. Plus dealer added options/pre loads/accessories.